By Typekit you can use Adobe fonts on a wide range of applications, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office, and iWork.
- In font menu in your application (I used InDesign) choose “Add Fonts from Typekit”;
- Your browser will open the Adobe Typekit web page;
- Click on any font you are interested and click on “+ Use fonts”;
- On next window click on “Sync selected fonts”;
- Click on “Close” and you are ready to use the font on Adobe applications!
- To remove a font you will go to Creative Cloud and choose “Fonts” from “Assets” menu;
- You can see a list of synced fonts which you can remove them by clicking on “Manage Fonts”;
- This will open the Adobe Typekit web page again so you can remove the fonts from your list.
Note: the featured image is from Adobe website.